Information for Delegates from China
MLW warmly welcomes the delegates from China into our community. We look forward to working with you throughout the admission process. To apply, please follow the procedures and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
MLW coordinator in China
Address: F3-4 Unit 5 Building 10, Junyuan Gongyuanli
Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310012
Delegates from China applying to MLW must demonstrate:
- Academic ability
- Be comfortable with rapid and idiomatic spoken English
- The emotional maturity to adapt to a new language and culture
- Acceptance of, and adherence to, the MLW’s code of conduct and local and national law
English Language Proficiency Requirement for delegates from China:
If your first language or language spoken at home is not English, you will be required to demonstrate English language proficiency, by submitting valid results to our coordinator for one of the following exams:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). Please visit www.toefl.org for more information on this examination.
- iTEP (International Test of English Proficiency). Please visit www.iTEPexam.com for more information on this examination.
How to Apply
Step 1: Learn more about MLW
Before you apply, we strongly encourage you to learn more about MLW by exploring this website and speaking with our coordinator who can help you determine if MLW is a strong fit for you.
Step 2: Apply
Please email our coordinator for the application form and inquire about availability for the program to which you are applying. Applications are accepted as long as there are spaces available or an active waitlist.
Step 3: Test
International applicants must submit a TOEFL or iTEP score. And do not send supporting documents until you have sent your application.
Step 4: Interview
Interview can take place from Monday to Friday. Interview with a counselor, and have the chance to learn about the programs that are of particular interest to you.
Step 5: Health Forms and Immunization Records
All delegates must also complete an extensive health history and immunization form, which will be sent once a delegate is enrolled.