We’re pleased to announce that MLW is now accepting applications from those interested in staffing our 2018 summer programs.
NOTE TO FIRST YEAR APPLICANTS: The online staff application is the same system as our delegate applications. If you’re under 18, you must use your parent’s login (their email address) from when they last registered you as a delegate. If you’re under 18 and have never been a delegate, your parent/guardian must create your account. If you are over 18, you may create your own account regardless of whether or not you’ve ever been a delegate.
- Click HERE to access our online application system.
- Click on “view” for “2018 MLW Staff Application”
- If you’ve never staffed before, click “add” under “New Staff.” If you have, select “add” under “Returning Staff”
- Click “continue” on the right side bar under “Your Selections”
- Enter your email address under “Lookup Account” and click “next”
- If you did have an account, enter your password and proceed. If not, fill in your name and birthday (or your parent’s birthday, if you’re under 18) and proceed.
- You should now be able to fill in your information, see the staff description, and answer the necessary questions
- Click “continue to cart”
- Click “complete” and you are finished!
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with a bunch of forms attached. You can ignore those for now. Staff who gets hired will be required to complete them at a later date.
- First-time staff applicants: you may be contacted for a phone interview. From there, selected applicants will be invited to interview in person on either March 3rd or 4th at Strathmore in North Bethesda (Montgomery County).
If you have any questions please contact our Staff Recruitment Coordinator, Ben Kilduff, at email@example.com. Thank you!